Last modified: May 14, 2014
When you share information with ZP Group, Inc., for example by sending us an entry, we want you to be clear how we’re using information.
- How we collect information.
- What information we collect.
- How we use that information.
- How we keep your information secure.
How we collect information:
We collect information in two ways:
- When you give it to us. . For example, if you send us an email and or entry, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, and telephone number. This information is only collected when volunteered by you.
- When you visit our website. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit our website.
What information we collect:
- Information you give us. We collect any information volunteered by you, such as name, email address, phone number, and other information contained in a contest entry.
- Website information. Our web server collects non-personal information about user’s access to the website, such as IP address, browser type, page views and length, etc. The website also uses web beacons or cookies to target advertising when you visit third-party sites such as Facebook, but the web beacons and cookies do not transmit personally identifiable information. The website does not collect personally identifiable information.
How we use and share information we collect:
- Information we use internally within ZP Group, Inc. We use your information to administer the ZP Challenge contest, such as judging entries and contacting potential winners. We also use information you give us to respond to any questions or concerns.
- Information we share with others. We share aggregated information about the number of entries, the number of repeat entries, and the averages of the ZP Question (“I feel better about my life than before ZP”) with Walmart. We do not share your personally identifiable information with any third party (including Walmart) except as follows:
- With your consent
- As we deem reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (2) enforce the rules and integrity of the ZP Challenge contest, including investigation of potential violations; (3) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and (4) report threats or other potential harm to the rights, property or safety of any individual or entity.