Last modified: October 28, 2015
- What information we collect. We may collect your personal or contact information, information about your use of the Services, including your responses and information about your device or platform on which you access the App (together, your “Information”).
- Information you provide.
Personal and contact Information. When you use our Services, including when you install the App, contact us, or use the App, we may collect a variety of information about you including personal and contact information or a record of issues you have faced in your use of the Services.
Use Information. As part of our Services, we may collect, store, and analyze your Information—including your use of the App, challenge activity and results, and information related to your participation in contests or promotions, whether provided by us or third parties.
- Information we get from your use of our Services.
Do Not Track signals. At this time our website does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Mobile Device Data. We may collect limited information from your mobile device when you use our App, mobile websites, or access our Services from your mobile browser. Such information may include information related to your activation and use of the App, your mobile device type and operating system version, mobile device ID, mobile advertising IDs, IP addresses or network connections, location information obtained from your IP address or GPS, date and time stamps of your use of our Services and third party applications, SD card content, and accounts associated with your device.
- Use to provide Services. Your Information may be used or disclosed to facilitate the provision of the App or other Services such as responding to questions or concerns, administering contests or promotions, judging entries, and contacting potential winners.
- Use to improve Services. We may use your Information to improve our App and other Services, to help solve any issues you might be facing, to offer you tailored content, or to inform you about changes or improvements to the App or other Services.
- Use for client relations, promotions, and marketing. We may use portions of your Information to create promotional materials, advertise our Services, or provide feedback to our clients or partners.
- Disclosure for client relations, promotions, and marketing. As part of the Services, your Information—including your use of the App, the information you input, and your participation in the promotions of third party advertisers—may be disclosed to third parties including prospective or current clients, which may include your employer. We may also disclose aggregated information about User participation, the number of entries in third party advertisers’ promotions and contests, and User responses to our clients or participating sponsors.
- Disclosure by law. We may disclose your Information if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, a request or order from law enforcement, or any legal process; (2) protect or defend ZP Group, or a third party’s rights or property; or (3) to protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
- Disclosure to protect abuse victims. We reserve the right, but have no obligation to, disclose your Information if we suspect or have reason to suspect that your Information pertains to a party who may be a victim of abuse in any form. Your Information may be disclosed to authorities that we deem appropriate to handle such disclosures, such as law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials.