For our ZP Food Challengers that are embracing the low carbohydrate diets — a quick and satisfying snack that will keep you fueled and on the go.
Going low carb? Then these simple wraps will become a part of your lunchtime arsenal. The combination of crisp lettuce, savory bacon and tender chicken is at it’s best when dressed with cool tangy ranch dressing.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
Total calories: 356
Fat: 16 g
Sodium: 523 mg
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fiber: 4 g
- 16 pieces, cleaned large Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 pound cooked skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 8 slices cooked turkey bacon
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ avocado, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing
- Lay 2 lettuce leaves on a cutting board, slightly overlapping.
- Layer in chicken strips, bacon, tomatoes, oil, avocado and dressing.
- Fold the end of the lettuce leaves over into a wrap until all ingredients are enclosed.