Need a healthy boost in the morning (or afternoon)? Try this supercharged Cold Brew Smoothie for a shot of energy — and nutrition!
Smoothies are a great way to get a fast snack or meal when you’re in a rush. Pre-portion your ingredients so you can just dump and blend when you need something quick.
Cold Brew Smoothie
Total calories: 301
Fat: 9 g
Fiber: 7 g
- 3/4 cup cold brewed coffee (store made, off the shelf is great)
- 1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Put all ingredients into a blend and mix until smooth or desired consistency is reached.
- Add ice or use a frozen 1/2 banana instead of raw for a creamier texture.