The sweetness of cranberries and the savory crunch of celery make these a great snack for work or home, or a fun addition to a party. Don’t have cranberries? Swap in any other dried fruits you have making sure the amount is the same listed below. Be creative!
Cranberry Cream Cheese Celery
Total fat: 5g
- 2 medium celery stalks, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 Tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup dried, unsweetened cranberries
- Spoon a tablespoon of cream cheese into each cut celery stalk.
- Top each stalk with cranberries.