The combination of Mediterranean flavors in this dish is perfect. Add sliced chicken breast or feta cheese to turn this side dish into a meal. Look for gluten free pasta if you are gluten sensitive.
Greek Pasta Salad
Total fat: 5g
- 3/4 cups fusilli or corkscrew pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup tomato, diced and seeded
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions and then drain.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, sugar, kosher salt, and black pepper in a large bowl, stir until sugar dissolves. Combine cooked pasta, tomato, bell pepper, onion, parsley, and olives.