Work hand in hand with the amazing Muskegon, MI community to support and elevate the Better Choices they’re already making! Walmart and Thrive with ZP are thrilled to connect with Muskegon community partners and work together to provide local residents with the tools they need to live healthier and happier every single day.
- 943 — Nearly 1,000 participants.
- 442 Thrive ZP Challenge entries.
- Over 172,368 Better Choices!
- 99k+ Better Choices around food and fitness.
- Reported weight loss 112 pounds.
- 72k+ Better Choices with family and money.
- Reported savings of $14,925.
You are making a difference by inspiring others!
- “Since I’ve focused on my family and money, I’ve seen a lot of positive change. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how productive we have been at home spending time together and learning new skills.” —Rachel Fawcett, Thrive ZP Challenge Muskegon 2020 $15K Grand Champion
- “I’ve really been digging it — I’ve just finished my second challenge and I didn’t even notice because making better choices has become a routine.” —James Dodd; Supercenter #3876
- “I’m a results-oriented person, so seeing the weight come off is just more fuel to keep these changes going! It can be a hard process to start out making changes, but the Thrive ZP Challenge gives me the motivation to get going.” —Raquelle Robinson; Supercenter #2238
- “I’m doing the Thrive ZP Challenge for myself, but also so I can stay around and be healthy for my husband.” —Joni Zietlow; Supercenter #3876
- “I was really motivated to become a role model for my family. We are getting healthier together.” —Kevin Kluck; Walmart Customer
- “I’ve never paid attention to wellness programs until I started reading the Thrive withZP stories and seeing people trying to accomplish the same things I am. I’ll tell people, try Thrive with ZP — it’ll have a big impact.” —Sheronda Burt; Supercenter #3876
This is how you build a movement. It all starts in Muskegon!
Thank you to our community partners for making change possible:
- Chamber of Commerce: https://www.muskegon.org/
- Seaway Run: https://seawayrun.com/
- Muskegon Rotary: https://muskegonrotary.org/
- National CineMedia: https://www.ncm.com/
- FloatM: https://www.floatm.net/
- Lakeshore Fitness Center & MCC Fitness Center: https://www.mccfitnesscenter.com/
- YMCA: https://muskegonymca.org/
- HealthWest: https://healthwest.net/
- Muskegon Family Care: http://mfc-health.org/
- Muskegon Area District Library: https://www.madl.org/
- Lakeshore Museum Center: https://lakeshoremuseum.org/
- Access Heath: http://www.accesshealth.org/
Muskegonites are making better, healthier choices, seeing big results, and winning big. Stories from Muskegonite winners, such as Rachel Fawcett, prove that every individual has the power to transform their life every day through a combination of small, healthier choices and peer-to-peer inspiration.
The Thrive ZP Challenge has returned to Muskegon County, which was chosen as the first community in the country to participate. This second Thrive ZP Challenge opened for entries on June 1, 2020 and will end on August 31, 2020, with another prize pool of $45,000. Anyone that lives within Muskegon County is encouraged to participate and can enter by visiting https://www.muskegonchallenge.com.