This smoothie is energy packed with the perfect combination of protein, carbs and heart smart fats!
Keep a bag of frozen, peeled bananas in your freezer and you will make this smoothie all the time. It not only makes a great breakfast but can be served as a treat as well. It’s energy packed so feel free to share with a friend. Kids love this one too!
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Sodium: 510 mg
Total fat: 15g
- ½ cup 2% cottage cheese
- 3 ounces nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 peeled, frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Ice cubes or water if desired
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Add ice cubes or water to reach desired consistency.