Keeping fresh and frozen fruit in the kitchen makes this recipe a snap. Add your favorite fruit in place of what is listed to make it your own. Smoothies are nutritious, quick and a great way to satisfy everyone’s tastes.
Sodium: 290 mg
Total fat: 13g
- 2 kiwis
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup low-fat, plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup almond milk
- Place kiwis, blueberries, coconut, yogurt, pineapple and almond milk in a blender.
- Pulse until thoroughly blended and smooth.